Keep Calm and carry on preparing for Christmas!
I know we’re not even in December yet however there seems to be no getting away from the fact that Christmas is on the horizon (even my Christmas cactus is flowering early!) I wanted to share some ways to help make the lead up to Christmas less stressful. Feel free to share with anyone else you think may find this helpful or of interest.
Mini treatments to help you keep calm, relax and recharge
The lead up to Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier every year. It can be a busy and demanding time for many. To help you remain as calm and balanced as possible during this hectic time I am offering mini relaxation treatments. They are only 30 minutes in duration so can fit into even the busiest schedule.
You can book them as a one off treatment. Or plan ahead and pre-book a series of treatments for maximum benefits.
Who is it for?
- This is for you if Christmas and all that’s involved in it, increases your stress levels in any way.
- If the spending, rushing, expectations and organising leave you feeling below par.
- If you’d love to find small windows of time for you, where you can forget about what’s still left to do and just relax.
- If you find that by the time Christmas actually arrives you’re too exhausted to enjoy yourself.
Would you like?
- To de-stress and feel more relaxed
- Feel calmer during the hectic festive period
- To feel better able to deal with all the demands being made of you
- To maintain a clear head with clarity and focus
- More energy to able to enjoy the holiday with your family and friends
How it works
You will enjoy 30 minute mini treatments which will leave you feeling more relaxed, calm and balanced. Treatments may blend both Reiki and Kinesiology to provide you with truly holistic support.
If you are a new client your first treatment will include a short consultation.
How much does it cost?
Book x1 = £25
Pre-book x2 = £23 each prepay £46
Pre-book x3 = £21 each prepay £63
Pre-book x4 = £20 each prepay £80
To book your treatments Now, contact me here or call on 0794 113 4267.
Remember there are lots of things you can do to help you keep calm on the lead up to Christmas 🙂